Sunday, May 16, 2010

Back to Tampere

I'm currently back at home. I should have been kayaking Swedish coastline right now, but I was physically and mentally totally broken. It wouldn't have been wise to start kayaking alone at that condition. I'm happy I was able to admit it to myself and make the decision to not to start at all, now I am relieved and need time for recover...

On the other hand I would be pleased to spend time during this summer with You, my friends. I would be delighted to have the possibility to have discussions and doing things with You. If you feel just drop me a call or mail me, I have plenty of time now.

2 comments:

  1. Hei Antti - can you send me your e-mail address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Antti, you left work so quietly that I had no chance to say "Bye". Maybe we'll say "Hi!" instead, someday, somewhere :-) All the best, AnneM from the office

    ReplyDelete