Sunday, October 7, 2012

1st 25manna

25manna map

My first 25manna experience. The sun was shining, atmosphere was nice and relaxed. I was going to run on 6th leg 4,7km. Control points 1-4 went ok, no mistakes at control points but perhaps between 2-3 I could have taken more straight route choice. Approaching control point 5 I had problems with equipment, which impacted on my concentration and I did small mistake, which I was immediately able to correct. But then on control point 6 I didn't read the map carefully and went too much on right from the control point.  I lost roughly 3 minutes on this point. All in all I completed the leg at the time of 44:07. Without mistakes I could have run 4 minutes faster.

Tampereen Pyrintö leading after first leg (Anni-Maija Fincke)


No comments:

Post a Comment