Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Suunto T6d heart rate monitor

It was only about 2 weeks ago when I was lucky and won a sea kayak in a lottery. Well, it seems my lucky days are not over yet...

In the spring I decided to participate a bet organized by Hevoskuuri, which is a site specialized on publishing endurance sport news to Finnish sport lovers. There were altogether 12 different competitions during a year to bet and actually it was a long and tough journey. Especially at the summer time, when I was kayaking on a sea 6 weeks in a row, I had a very few possibilities to focus and participate the bets during that time. I couldn't in my wildest dreams to think I would be competing head to head with the best ones.

When the final results finally came, I was totally surprised. My 122 points were good enough for the #1 position with one another contestant having the same amount of points. Well, the final ranking between us was a draw and I was picked up as a winner of this bet competition. Final results can be found from here.

The first prize was a Suunto T6d heart rate monitor.

Let's see if my luck still continues or will I confront Mr. Murphy at it's worse. I'll cross my fingers, that Mr. Murphy would be staying as far away from me as ever possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment